CBI Recruitment 2020|Apply now for 30 Interns VacanciesLast updated on: January 29th, 2020 at 12:22 am
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
CBI Recruitment 2020|Internship Scheme Vacancies – Offline Application Form @ cbi.gov.in
CBI Recruitment 2020: CBI means the Central Bureau of Investigation. They have decided to invite the offline application from interested and eligible Candidates via Postal. Eligible Candidates can fill the offline application with enclosed your Educational documents and send them to that application for given below the Address. They are announced more than 30 Vacancies.
The selection process is based on Interviews and Certificate Verification. The Selected Candidates will be placed in different CBI Branches at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Chandigarh. Age Limit and age relaxation mentioned below. Candidate can apply for this post before the Last Date: 21/02//2020
Basic Information about CBI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation)|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Interns Posts|
Eligibility Details for Internship Scheme
The candidates have passed the Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Research Student to eligible. these candidates can eligible to apply for this vacancy.
We are Hiring!, We need some peoples for our team. Send your resume to Jobzseeking@gmail.com
Age limitation and relaxations
The candidates must have a maximum age limit of 33 years old. Please check the notification for relaxation.
The selection process of CBI recruitment 2020
The selection will be conducted by interview and document verification.
Postal Address: Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttara Pradesh – 201 002
Application fees and important dates
|Application fees||No application fees|
|Starting date of application||23.01.2020|
|Ending date of application||21/02/2020|
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 – 01 Consultant Vacancies
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – 30 Computer Operator And Programming Assistant Vacancies
- CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2021 – 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2021 – 01 Research Assistant Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – 04 Business Executive, Marketing Supervisor Vacancies
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to apply for this recruitment
- First, visit the official Central Bureau of Investigation web portal cbi.gov.in
- Then, Find the notification and check your eligible
- Finally, Download your application and fill your details
- Send it into a given postal address before 21.2.2020.
Conclusion: I hope this update will help you better to find the best and relevant job in your life. If you like this article please share it with your friends.