CEE Recruitment 2020 | Apply now for Various Electronic Supervisor VacanciesLast updated on: April 3rd, 2020 at 2:16 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
CEE Recruitment 2020 | Electronic Supervisor Posts @ www.ncs.gov.in
CEE Recruitment 2020: CEE means Central Employment Exchange. They are announced various Electronics Supervisor vacancies in all over India. Candidates who are interested and eligible for those candidates can apply for this post of CEE. Candidates can apply for this post online mode only. refer to the official notification for more details.
Aspirants should pass 10th/ 12th/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from recognized university/ Board. Selected candidates should be placed anywhere in India. The selection process is based on Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Document Verification. The age limit should be up to 30 years. Age relaxation, application fees, and other details are mentioned below. Candidates can apply for this post before Last Date: 03/03/2020
Basic Details about CEE Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Employment Exchange (CEE)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Post Name||Electronic Supervisor|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
Salary Details of CEE Recruitment
Selected Candidates will get basic pay for Rs.29,200 to Rs.92,300 per month. Check official notification for more details about salary.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The age limit should be 18 years to 30 years, age barred candidates can apply age relaxation. Check out the notification for age relaxation details.
Education Details for CEE Recruitment
Aspirants should pass 10th/ 12th/ Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from recognized university/ Board. refer notification for more education details.
- Tamilnadu Post Office, Coimbatore Recruitment 2022 – 17 Staff Car Driver Vacancies
- Navy Children School Arakkonam Recruitment 2022 – Various Peon, Clerical Staff Vacancies
- BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – 2788 Constable Vacancies
- BECIL Recruitment 2022 – 500 Supervisor, Investigator Vacancies
- Coimbatore Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Various Postal Agent Vacancies
Selection Process Details
The selection process is based on Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Document Verification.
Application Details and Fees
|Application Fees||SC/ST- Nil (Others-Nil)|
|Starting Date of Application||31/01/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||03/03/2020|
The Zonal Director, Fishery Servey of India, Marine Engineering Division, Foreshore Road, Kochi-682 016
Notifications and application form
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to Apply for CEE Recruitment
- Go to the official website of CEE.
- Find the official notification and read it carefully.
- In the official notification and Application Form, the format is available. Create your own format like that.
- Fill that offline application correctly.
- Enclose your certificates xerox copy with your offline application.
- Send that application given above Postal Address.
Conclusion: I hope this update will help you better to find the best and relevant job in your life. If you like this article please share it with your friends.