DRDO MTS vacancy syllabus update 2020 – Download nowLast updated on: February 18th, 2020 at 7:04 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
DRDO SYLLABUS: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO has released various vacancies for MTS (Multitasking Staff) on 23.12.2020 and the application the last date is also closed today. The candidates who are applied for the DRDO Multi-tasking post can download your syllabus and exam pattern here.
The exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and the official information will be available at drdo.gov.in. The selected candidates will be placed anywhere across India.
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Job category||Central government|
|Exam date||Will be sent via call letter|
Exam pattern and scheme
- Total marks: 100 marks (Each tier 1 and 2)
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Question Paper type: multiple choice question (MCQ)
- No of questions: 100 (Each tier 1 and 2)
- TANGEDCO Tirunelveli Recruitment 2022 – Various Computer Operator, Draughtsman Vacancies
- TNHRCE Rameswaram Recruitment 2022 – 66 Typist, Security Vacancies
- IMSc Recruitment 2022 – 02 Project Assistant Vacancies
- PNB Chennai Recruitment 2022 – 12 Peon Vacancies
- TNPL Recruitment 2022 – 4 DGM, General Manager Vacancies
Syllabus for DRDO MTS recruitment 2020
General Intelligence: General intelligence tests be like your skills and power of your knowledge and testing your ability to solve.
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability: Some of the basic maths and theorem which is going to test your problem-solving knowledge.
General Science & General Mathematics: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and some of the maths lessons like algebra Geometry, theory, and equations etc.
General knowledge: Many knowledgeable questions and current affairs of recent days in our country.
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to download DRDO MTS post syllabus online
- Visit the official site of DRDO India drdo.gov.in
- Then find the MTS syllabus link in the page
- It will be open within a second
- Then download your syllabus and refer it.