Navigation

ESIC Recruitment of 2019 | Apply now

Last updated on: December 17th, 2019 at 5:35 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar

Join Whatsapp GroupJoin Telegram Group

ESIC Recruitment of 2019: Employees state insurance corporation invites various vacancies for the senior resident, Sr GDMO, Junior resident, Tutor, Professor, Associate professor. These vacancies are scheduled locations in Delhi and Haryana for 156 vacancies. The candidates should take care of this vacancy because of a central government job.

The pre prior notifications will be available at www.esic.nic.in and the candidates should be an mbbs, Diploma or PG degree graduate and also have the age limit between 30 years to 50 years old. If you applied for these vacancies then keep monitoring ur exam dates and admit card on our website for this update.

Basic information about this vacancy

Organization Name Employees state insurance corporation
Job category Central Govt Job
Job Name senior resident, Sr GDMO, Junior resident, Tutor, Professor, Associate professor
Total Vacancy 156

Salary details of this vacancy

The salary details for these vacancies aren’t available now on our side. Please check the official notification for salary details but the salary range will be above 15k per month.

Age limitation for this vacancy

The candidates should be above 30 years and below 50 years of age for this vacancy.

Education and qualification for this vacancy

The candidates should be finished either MBBS or Diploma or Postgraduate degree in any university.

The selection process for this vacancy

Application details and fees for this vacancy

Application typeOnline
Application feesRS.500 (SC/ST no fee)

The payment should be made by the only online transactions.

Important dates for this vacancy

Starting date of application20/11/2019
Ending date of application13/12/2019

Notifications and application form

Official notificationGet Here
Apply Online NowGet Here

Conclusion: I hope this update will help you better to find the best and relevant job in your life. If you like this article please share it with your friends.

Share this Job: Job is expired