Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply now for 434 Stenographer VacanciesLast updated on: February 20th, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer Posts @ hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: RHC means Rajasthan High Court. Rajasthan HC is going to fill up 434 Stenographer vacancies in Rajasthan. They have announced an Official Notification for the post of High Court Recruitment. For jobzseeking Candidates can apply for this post via online mode only. Candidates can fill the Online Application before the Recruitment Last Date: 28/02/2020
Aspirants should pass 10th Standard with Stenographer Knowledge or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Selection process based on Written Examination, Interview & Document Verification for selection of suitable Stenographer Posts. After that selected candidates will be placed anywhere in Rajasthan. The age limit and age relaxation mentioned below. Selected Candidates will get the Basic PayScale Salary under Notification rules. Applicants follow our website for more details about High Court admit card, results, Syllabus, Current Affairs, Answer key, and Previous question paper.
Basic Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
|Rajasthan High Court
|State Government Job
Age limitation and Salary Details of HCRAJ Recruitment 2020
The age limit and age relaxation, Salary details are mentioned in Official Notification. Salary is given by under Rajasthan State government rules.
Education and qualification for HCRAJ Recruitment
Aspirants should pass 10th standard with Stenographer typing skills or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Check out Notification for more Education details.
- Aavin Erode Recruitment 2023 – Various Veterinary Consultant Vacancies
- Thiruvarur Consumer Disputes Commission Recruitment 2023 – 01 Office Assistant Vacancies
- Ariyalur & Jayankondam Sub Jail Recruitment 2023 – 02 Cleanliness Worker Vacancies
- TN TRB Recruitment 2023 – 33 Block Educational Office Vacancies
- DSWO Theni Recruitment 2023 – 12 Case Worker, Security Vacancies
The selection process for Rajasthan High Court Vacancies
Selection process based on Written Examination, Interview, Document Verification for selection of suitable High Court Posts.
Application details and fees for High Court Vacancies
|Starting Date of Application
|Ending Date of Application
Notifications and application form
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
- Candidates open the official website of www.hcraj.nic.in
- Aspirants Find the Official Notification, Read & Check your Qualification.
- Then Click Apply Online and Enter your Qualification Details.
- After you can Submit and Finish the online application.
- Take a print out copy of the Application for your future knowledge.