Assam police constable Recruitment – 1272 Constable postsLast updated on: February 19th, 2020 at 11:39 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
SLP Assam police constable recruitment for 1272 posts | Last date 15.03.2020
Assam Police Recruitment 2020: The state-level police recruitment has been declared to conduct the recruitment phases for 1272 constable posts in Assam. The application online link will be enabled on 25.2.2020. The selected candidates will be placed anywhere in the Assam state location.
The selection process will be based on Physical efficiency tests/ Written tests/ Physical standard test and the candidates should pass 10th+12/ HSLC. The official information of Assam police constable posts will be available at slprbassam.in. There are no application fees chargeable for these vacancies, So you don’t need to pay.
Details about Assam police constable recruitment 2020
|Organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Guwahati, Assam|
|No of posts||1272|
|Name of the posts||Constable, Sub Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuer|
Educational and Qualification Criteria
- The candidates should have studied 10/ +12/ HSLC/ XII from any high school in India. Check advt for educational updates.
- The candidate’s age should be above 2 years and below 24 years of old. For sub-officer is 18years to 25 years old.
- SSC Recruitment 2021 – 3261 Head Constable, Assistant, Painter, Chargeman Vacancies
- Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 – 01 Consultant Vacancies
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – 30 Computer Operator And Programming Assistant Vacancies
- CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2021 – 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2021 – 01 Research Assistant Vacancies
- The candidates will be selected by written tests, physical tests/ Physical efficiency tests.
Application fees and modes
- There are no application fees for this recruitment. So you must skip them and the application mode is online-based.
Steps to apply SLPRB Assam police constable recruitment of 2020
- Visit the official site of SLPRBASSAM.IN
- Find the notification ” Recruitment of constable “
- Then read and check your eligibility
- Click the apply button and enter your details
- Finally, Press the submit button and print your application