BARC Recruitment 2020, Apply for Trade Apprentice posts @barcolineexam.inLast updated on: February 21st, 2020 at 7:22 am
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
BARC Recruitment 2020 | Trade apprentice posts available – Last date 06.03.2020
BARC RECRUITMENT 2020: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has been invited offline application for trade apprentice posts in Mumbai, Maharashtra states. The advertisement number of BARC Trade apprentice posts is (ADVERTISEMENT No. 2/2020 (R-V). The last date of submission of application is 06.03.2020 and the interested candidates are requested to apply to his job by send ing your application via a given postal address.
While submitting your application you must give your DOB, Graduation certificate, Mart sheet, Community certificate, experience certificate, and passport size photocopy. The candidates who are working in central/ state or deemed organizations can apply to this job. To get more official information for BARC Recruitment, visit and follow jobzseeking.com .
Basic details of Barc Recruitment 2020
|Organization name||Bhabha atomic research center|
|Advt no||No. 2/2020|
|Category||Central government jobs|
|Name of the post||Trade apprentices|
Barc Trade apprentice vacancy details 2020
|Post name||No of Posts|
|Medical Lab Technician||04|
Eligibility Program for Barc Recruitment 2020
Education and qualification details
- The candidates should pass 10th standard or HSC at any high school in India. Check the Barc official notification to get more details.
- Check the back official notification to get more details about age limitation and relaxation details.
- The candidates will be selected by a high percentage of marks which are scored in 10th or HSC standard in high school and the person should have the proper education certification for completing her courses.
Application fees and Modes
- The application should be processed via offline by postal and there are no application fees for these posts.
Postal Address: Deputy Establishment Officer (R-v). Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. Trombay. Mumbai – 400085
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to apply BARC Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official site and download the application and notification
- Then print the application and enter your details
- Send it to the given address by registered post in any postal service in India
- Make sure, You have been attached the given documents and proofs along with your application?