LIC Recruitment 2020 For 218 AE & AAO, Apply Online @Licindia.inLast updated on: February 26th, 2020 at 1:53 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
Life Insurance Cooperation of India recruitment for 218 various AE and AAO posts in India @Jobzseeking.com
LIC Recruitment 2020: The life insurance cooperation of India has been released the official notification for 218 AE and AAO posts in India. The online application will be enabled on 25/02/2020. The selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India. For more details of LIC Recruitment updates check at licindia.in.
The candidates should be Degree holders and selection will be based on preliminary examination, main exam, and interview. The applicant age limit should be under 30 years old. The last date for application submission is 15/03/2020 and the application should be possessed by the online application method.
Details of LIC India recruitment 2020
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|No of posts||218|
|Name of the posts||AE & AAO|
Eligibility criteria for LIC India AE post Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Civil – AE||29|
|Electrical – AE||10|
|Structural – AE||04|
|MEP Engineer – AE||03|
|Chartered Accountant – AAO||40|
|Actuarial – AAO||30|
|Legal – AAO||40|
|Rajbhasha – AAO||08|
|IT – AAO||50|
Education and qualification
The applicant should possess a degree at any course or university across India. For more details check the advertisement now.
- The minimum age limit for this vacancy is 21 years and maximum age limit should be below 30 years old.
Exams and selection process
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary examination, Main exam, and interview. Check the advt.
- The basic salary package of LIC AE & AAO post is Rs.32,795 per month including all taxed and EPF.
- The application fees for SC AND ST Candidates is Rs.85 and for other candidates is Rs.700 and the application must be sent via online before the last date of March 15, 2020.
Steps to apply for LIC Recruitment 2020
- Download and read the notification
- Then visit the official site and click apply now
- Then enter your details and attach your documents
- Make the application fees and give Submit button
- Take the print out of the application for reference.