GSI Recruitment 2020, Apply Now for Various Driver Posts – Apply HereLast updated on: March 4th, 2020 at 4:06 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
Geological Survey of India for 21 Ordinary Grade Driver Posts | Last date 31/03/2020
GSI Recruitment 2020: Geological Survey of India has been announced for 21 ordinary grade driver posts in across India. This recruitment will come under Central Government of India and selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India. Still, Gsi has not confirmed her last date of application submission date but they have told to submit the application within 30 days at the date of notification.
The education and qualification should be able 10th graduated and he/she must know basic English and able to read and write. The selection will be based on Open Competitive Examination by trade tests or practical tests by driving license. For more details about this recruitment please refer to the official site of GSI at gsi.gov.in.
Details of GSI Recruitment driver posts 2020
|Organization name||Geological Survey of India|
|Category||The central government of India|
|No of posts||21|
|Name of posts||Driver|
Eligibility criteria to join GSI Driver posts 2020
Education and qualification
- The application should pass in high school and should have a driver’s license of Heavy vehicle. Check the advertisement for education qualification.
- The selection process will be based on Open Competitive Examination by trade test (practical or written)
- The age limit should not be mentioned here so, Please check it in the official notification.
Application fees and mode
- There are no application fees for all candidates including MBC/ BC/ ST/ SC/ OC ect and you must send your application via the offline method by postal service.
Steps to apply for GSI Driver recruitment 2020
- Go to the official site of GSI gsi.gov.in.
- Then download the application and print it
- Enter your details and send it to the given address before the last date (Within 30 days)
- You must send your application via registered post