DRDO Recruitment 2020, Apply for 60 Apprentice posts now @drdo.gov.inLast updated on: March 28th, 2020 at 11:34 am
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
Defense Research & Development Organisation 60 apprentice posts in 2020 | Last date: 15 days of notification
DRDO Recruitment 2020: Defence Research & Development Organisation has been released her official notification for 60 apprentice posts in Hyderabad location. This recruitment will come under central government careers. The advertise basic details nt number for this call off is No.ASL/23/2020/3322/OR/1. You can also get the official information at drdo.gov.in
The engineering/ B.tech/ ITI qualified graduated are able to perform in this recruitment and they will be selected by merit list, written tests, and document verification process. To know the complete details about the government job updates in your regional type, Follow Jobzseeking.com now.
Basic details of DRDO Apprentice posts 2020
|Organization name||Defense Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|No of posts||60|
|Status||Closing within 30 days|
Eligibility Details of DRDO Recruitment 2020:
Education and qualification:
- The candidates should finish ITI/ Engineering at any university in India. Check the official notification for more news.
- Please check the age limit variant in the given official notification.
- The selection process will be based on written tests, merit list by academic wise and document verification.
- There are no application fees for any community and the application should send by the offline method by postal service.
Postal address: The Director, Advanced Systems Laboratory, Dr. A.P.J, Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Defence Research & Development Organisation, P.O Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020
- First. visit the official site of DRDO drdo.gov.in
- Then, read and check your eligibility criteria
- Then, fill your details in the application and send it to the given postal address
- The courier must send by the registered posts.