SVC Co-operative bank recruitment 2020, 30 Clerical grade posts @svcbank.comLast updated on: March 13th, 2020 at 2:12 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
SVC Cooperative bank recruitment 2020 for various clerical grade posts | Last date 30/03/2020
SVC Bank recruitment 2020: SVC Recruitment bank has been released her official notification for 30 customer service representative posts at various braches in Maharashtra location. The online application registration will be enabled on 18/03/2020 to 30/03/2020. The official information will be available at svcbank.com
The candidates will be selected by online tests and interview basis and it will be held on 26/04/2020. The selected candidates will be placed in anywhere at Maharastra location. The degree-qualified candidates are eligible to get this job.
Basic Details Of SVC Bank recruitment
|Organization Name||SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd|
|Job Category||Maharastra Government Job|
|Job Name||Customer Service Representative in Clerical Grade posts|
Eligibility Criteria For SVC Bank recruitment 2020
Education and qualifications details:
- The candidates will be selected and eligible by degree qualification at ay university across India.
- Check the notification once for clear details.
- The maximum age limit should not exceed over 30 years old.
- The selection will be made of online tests and interview basis.
Application mode and fees
- The application fees for all type of candidates is Rs.600. The application should be sent through online application form.
Steps to apply for SVC Bank recruitment 2020
- Go to the official site of SVC Cooperative bank @ svcbank.com
- Then, check and download the notification and read it
- Search for the online application link
- Enter your details and click submit button
- Make your payment
- Finally, print your application