ICMR Recruitment 2020 | Apply now for JRF & Other VacanciesLast updated on: November 18th, 2020 at 6:13 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
ICMR Recruitment 2020 | JRF and other Posts @ icmr.nic.in
ICMR Recruitment 2020: ICMR means The Indian Council of Medical Research. This is the Largest Medical Research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research. They are announced the 150 Vacancies like Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) posts. Candidates apply before the Last Date: 27/05/2020
The Age Limit should be 28 years as on 30/09/2020, This is the Upper Age Limit. The Applicants should be passed MSc/ MA or equivalent qualification with 55% marks for General/ OBC Candidates, SC/ ST & PwBD Candidates 50% of marks. They decided to Select the Candidates based on Computer Based Test (CBT). Follow our jobzseeking.com website for upcoming job updates.
Basic details for ICMR Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Recruitment 2020
- The Applicants should be passed MSc/ MA or equivalent qualification with 55% marks for General/ OBC Candidates, SC/ ST & PwBD Candidates 50% of marks.
- Candidates appearing the final year Examination in 2019-2020 also can apply.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- The Age Limit should be 28 years as on 30/09/2020, This is the Upper Age Limit.
- Refer Age Relaxation in Official Advertisement.
They decided to Select the Candidates based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification.
|Computer-Based Examination (CBT)|
Important Date and Application details
|Application Fee||GEN/ OBC – Rs.1500/- (SC/ ST – Rs.1200/-)|
|Starting Date of Application||27/04/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||27/05/2020|
|CBT Exam Date||12/07/2020 (Sunday)|
Notification and Application details
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020
- Go to the Official Website of www.icmr.nic.in.
- Find the Advertisement for JRF Vacancies.
- Read the Notification and Check your Eligibility.
- Click Apply, Enter your document details.
- Finally, click Submit and take a printout copy.