KDRB Recruitment 2020, 30 LD Clerk and other posts @kdrb.kerala.gov.inLast updated on: April 13th, 2020 at 11:39 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
KDRB Kerala Recruitment 2020 | LD Clerk teacher posts| Last date:
18.04.2020 (Extended to 18/05/2020)
KDRB Recruitment 2020: The Kerala devaswon recruitment board has been released the official notification for 30 posts in guruvayoor devaswom on 18/03/2020. The respective vacancies for this recruitment are Physician, LD Clerk, Elathalam Player, Shakil Player, Thalam Player, Teacher & Live Stock Inspector posts. The interested candidates should apply in only online application @kdrb.kerala.gov.in. Due to COVID-19 out break the last date 18.04.2020 is extended to 18.05.2020. So, the candidates who have missed this opturnity can get this second opportunity.
The official information will be conducted on @ kdrb.kerala.gov.in. The KDRB board will select the candidates as per their guidelines by tests and interview and the selected candidates will place anywhere across Kerala. Please pay your application fees online while applying your application.
Basic details of Guruvayoor Devaswom recruitment 2020
|Organization name||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board|
|Vacancies||Physician, LD Clerk, Elathalam Player, Shakil Player, Thalam Player, Teacher & Live Stock Inspector|
|Last date||18.04.2020 to 18.05.2020 (Extended)|
Eligibility criteria for KDRB Recruitment 2020
- Check the KDRB official notification for qualification details.
- The age limit should be below 18 years to 40 years old.
- Selection process will be conducted by written tests and interview.
The candidates should send and pay the application fees via online mode and there are no application fees for this recruitment.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DATE EXTENDED||VIEW DETAILS|
Steps to apply the application for KDRB recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Then, read and check your eligibility
- Find the application apply link
- Enter into the link and fill your application
- upload your photo and signature
- Check your details are correct or incorrect
- Then, click Submit button
- Print your application