Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – 177 Paramedical Staff & Medical PractitionersLast updated on: May 19th, 2020 at 1:40 am
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
Indian Western Railway Recruitment of 2020 – Various paramedical staff Posts Available – Apply Before 24.05.2020
Western Railway Recruitment 2020: The western railway recruitment board has been released a notification for 177 Various paramedical staff Posts in the western zone in India. The interested candidates should apply before the last date of the application. The official recruitment news will be available at wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The official information will be available from wr.indianrailways.gov.in. The following selection details, age limit and qualification details will be included in this post, Kindly check below.
These posts are taken for the COVID 19 pandemic outbreak issue to get rid of hiring some workers in the western railway section. So all posts under this recruitment will be considered as a Contract based posts.
Basic information about Western Railway Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Western Railway Recruitment 2020|
|No Of Posts||117|
|Vacancies Name||Paramedical staffs|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Western Railways
- The candidates should have finished the degree and 10th pass and BSC. Nursing in university and get certified in the Indian medical council.
- The candidates should have a valid certificate proof with them.
- The age limit will be different for each vacancy. Kindly please check the advertisement.
- The selection will be going through via Telephone interview on 26.05.2020
- The candidates should apply the application via online mode.
- No Application fees will be charged
Steps to apply for Western Railway paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official site and read the notification
- Check your eligibility criteria and value
- Find the online link above this line
- Enter your details and click submit
- Make payment
- Print the application and attend your interview by attending the telephone calls