Government ITI College Recruitment 2020 02 Instructor postsLast updated on: December 1st, 2020 at 5:46 pm
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
Government ITI College Recruitment 2020 | Various 02 Instructor posts | Last date: 09-12-2020 | Apply Offline @https://thanjavur.nic.in/
Government ITI College Recruitment 2020: The Government ITI College has been released a notification for 02 Instructor Posts in Thanjavur on 30-11-2020. The interested candidates who are looking for TN Jobs can apply before the last date of the application.
Basic information about Government ITI College recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Government ITI College|
|Job Type||TN Jobs|
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022 – 03 Bank’s Medical Consultant Vacancies
- NRCB Trichy Recruitment 2022 – 01 Young Professional-I Vacancies
- Bharathiar University Recruitment 2022 – 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies
- CUTN Thiruvarur Recruitment 2022 – 01 Student Internship Vacancies
- TNPSC Group III A Recruitment 2022 – 15 Store Keeper, and Junior Inspector Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Government ITI College Recruitment 2020
|Post name||No of Posts|
|Post name||Post Qualification|
|Instructor||BE / B.Tech (ECE / EEE ) / Diploma (ECE / EEE )|
|Post name||Age limit details|
|Instructor||Upto 18 years|
The Government ITI College department will conduct the selection process by Interview.
|Post name||Salary details|
|Instructor||Rs.10,000 Per Month|
Head ,Government Industrial Training Institute, New Bus stand Road ,Thanjavur-613007.
Steps to Apply for Government ITI College Recruitment 2020
Steps to apply your application in Offline postal
Candidates open the Official Website of
Read the Notification and verify your details.
Fill the Offline Application with required fields.
Paste your Photo and Signature and Send it to the Above given Postal Address.