Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 for 174 vacancies | Last date 16 & 21 march
BEL Recruitment 2020: The Bharat electrons limited has been recently released her official notification for 174 ITI Trade Apprentices & Deputy Engineers of Java developer & Software / Security Tester posts in her company on march 12 2020. The application should be sent within the last date of 16/03/2020 and 21/03/2020. For more details please refer to the official website of Bel-India.in.
The selection will be recruit through Written tests and shortlist basis and the candidates should be an Engineer and ITI Graduates. The selected candidates will be placed at Ghaziabad and Bangalore For more details about admit card, education details, syllabus please follow jobzseeking.com.
basic details of BEL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Barat electronics limited (BEL)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Assistant and technicians|
Eligibility Criteria For BEL Recruitment 2020
|ITI Trade Apprentice||150|
|Deputy Engineer (E-II)||24|
- The candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech or ITI In any university across India.
- Please check the advertisement once for more details
- The Age limit for Deputy engineers must under 26 years of old
- The age limit for trade apprentices must under 21 years of old.
The selection process will be based on written tests and interview basis.
- The application fees for all candidates are Rs.500 and it must send through SB Collect mode deposit via state bank of India.
- The offline application is made for Deputy engineers post vacancy
- The online application is made for ITI Trade apprentice post vacancy
Postal Address: Manager (HR/ES & SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
Steps to apply fr BEL Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website of BEL Bel-india.in
- Refer and check the notification
- Apply the apply for the various posts
- Send it to the given postal address and make your payment
- Print your application