BIS Recruitment 2020 | Scientist B, Assistant, and Other Vacancies @ bis.gov.in
BIS Recruitment 2020: BIS means the Bureau of Indian Standards. BIS has invited 200 Scientist B, Technical Assistant & Senior Technician Posts. Candidates who are searching for a job in Central Government, those candidates can apply for this post of Scientist Vacancies. This post can apply Online mode only. Eligible peoples apply for this BIS recruitment before the Last Date: 31/03/2020
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent qualification. They are asked Gate Score 2018/ 2019/ 2020. Gate Score valid should be 31/03/2020. The Age Limit Should be between 21 years to 30 years. Follow our jobzseeking.com website for job updates like Upcoming BIS Recruitment, Latest Government jobs and etc…
Basic details of BIS Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Scientist B, Technical Assistant & Senior Technician|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Recruitment 2020
Check Official Notification to get information about Education details, Age Limit and Relaxation, Salary, Selection details, Application Fee and Apply dates are mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent qualification.
- They are asked Gate Score 2018/ 2019/ 2020. Gate Score valid should be 31/03/2020.
- Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 – 1 Chief Financial Officer posts
- Tirunelveli District Recruitment 2020 – 6 Cook posts
- Cuddalore Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 – Hostel cooks posts
- BSF Recruitment 2020 – 213 Insepctor,sub inspector(SI), Head Constable (HC)& constable posts
- ICICI Recruitment 2020 – Various Probationary officer posts
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit Should be between Maximum 21 years to Minimum 30 years. Age Relaxation are mentioned in below Advertisement.
Application Dates and Fee details
|Application Fee||OBC/ GEN – Rs100 (SC/ ST – Nil)|
|Starting Date of Application||02/03/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||31/03/2020|
Notification and Application details
Steps to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates first read official notification.
- Check your Eligibility criteria in Notification.
- To Apply to enter your educational details.
- Finally, submit your Online Application.