Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Junior Technical Associate Post @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: CR means Central Railway. Central Railway is going to fill up 37 various vacancies in Mumbai/ All Over India. They have announced an Official Notification for the post of Junior Technical Associate (Works) Recruitment. For jobzseeking Candidates Who are interested and eligible, those candidates can apply for this post via online mode only. More than 37 vacancies announced for these posts of railway recruitment. Candidates can fill the Online Application before the Last Date: 06/03/2020
Aspirants should pass Diploma/ Engineering or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Selection process based on Qualification, Experience, and Personality/Intelligence Test for selection of suitable Railway JTA Posts. After that selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India. The age limit is 18 years to 33 years and age relaxation mentioned below. Selected Candidates will get Basic Pay Salary. Candidates can apply for this post via online mode only. Applicants follow our website for more details about Central Railway admit card, results, Syllabus, Current Affairs, Admit Card, and Old question paper.
Basic Details of Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Central Railway, Mumbai|
|Job category||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Junior Technical Associate (Works)|
Salary details of Central Railway vacancy
Selected candidates will be paid for Basic Pay as per Notification rules. Check Official Notification before applying for this job.
Age limitation and Relaxation
The age limit is 18 years to 33 years and age relaxation mentioned in Official Notification. Refer to that age-related process.
- TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021 – 25 Office Assistant, Record Clerk & Driver posts
- TNRD Karur Recruitment 2021 – 17 Driver, Clerk & Office Assistant posts
- Aavin Coimbatore Recruitment 2021 | Various 15 Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive & Secretary posts
- TNSCB Recruitment 2021 | Various 53 Office Assistant posts
- Tamil Development and Information Department Recruitment 2021 – 02 Technical Assistant, Operator posts
Education and qualification for Central Railway Recruitment
Aspirants should pass Diploma/ Engineering or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Check out Notification for more Education details.
The selection process for Central Railway vacancy
Selection process based on Qualification, Experience, and Personality/Intelligence Test for selection of suitable Junior Technical Associate Posts.
Application details and fees for this vacancy
|Application Fee||OBC/ GEN – Rs.500 (SC/ST- Rs.250)|
|Starting Date of Application||14/02/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||06/03/2020|
The payment should be made by the only online transactions.
Notifications and application form
Steps to Apply the Recruitment of Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website of www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Find the Official Notification, Read & Check your Qualification Clearly.
- Then Choose Apply Online option and Enter your Education Details.
- Now you can Submit and Finish the application.
- Take a print out copy of the Application for your future reference.