DRDO SYLLABUS: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO has released various vacancies for MTS (Multitasking Staff) on 23.12.2020 and the application the last date is also closed today. The candidates who are applied for the DRDO Multi-tasking post can download your syllabus and exam pattern here.
The exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and the official information will be available at drdo.gov.in. The selected candidates will be placed anywhere across India.
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Job category||Central government|
|Exam date||Will be sent via call letter|
Exam pattern and scheme
- Total marks: 100 marks (Each tier 1 and 2)
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Question Paper type: multiple choice question (MCQ)
- No of questions: 100 (Each tier 1 and 2)
- CMC Recruitment 2020 03 Technical Assistant posts
- Aavin Namakkal District Recruitment 2020 16 Driver, SFA, Manager, Private Secretary & Executive posts
- Kanyakumari Panchayat Office Recruitment 2020 27 Panchayat Secretary posts
- TNRD Nagapattinam District Recruitment 2020 Driver & Office Assistant posts
- ICMR -NIE Recruitment 2020 05 Consultant posts
Syllabus for DRDO MTS recruitment 2020
General Intelligence: General intelligence tests be like your skills and power of your knowledge and testing your ability to solve.
Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Ability: Some of the basic maths and theorem which is going to test your problem-solving knowledge.
General Science & General Mathematics: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and some of the maths lessons like algebra Geometry, theory, and equations etc.
General knowledge: Many knowledgeable questions and current affairs of recent days in our country.
Steps to download DRDO MTS post syllabus online
- Visit the official site of DRDO India drdo.gov.in
- Then find the MTS syllabus link in the page
- It will be open within a second
- Then download your syllabus and refer it.