Indian Eastern Railways Recruitment 2020 | Apply now @rrcer.com – Last date: 20/03/2020
Indian Eastern Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell has been released the official notification of Eastern railways for 2792 apprentice posts on 15/02/2020. The given posts vacancies for eastern railways are Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mech, Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, MMTM, Turner trades. You can check the official details of Indian Railway Recruitment news @www.rrcer.com.
The education qualification for eastern railway apprentice posts is 10th standard and the age limit should be under 24 years old. The candidates are requested to apply for this recruitment without fail. Selected peoples will get the post in ( Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol ) and Workshops (Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur location in India.
Official notification and application will be available at www.er.indianrailways.gov.in and the online application link will be activated on 21/02/2020 and ending on 20/03/2020. To get more details about Indian railway recruitment news like, notification, syllabus, exam pattern and notes will be available on jobzseeking.com.
Details of Eastern Indian railway recruitment 2020:
|Organization name||Eastern Railway ( Railway Recruitment Cell )|
|Job category||Central Government|
|No of posts||2792|
|Location||Eastern India (Kolkata)|
Eastern Recruitment vacancy details 2020
|Post division||No of posts|
Education and qualification for Eastern railway recruitment 2020
The candidates should have passed the 10th standard exam at any high school in India and also get 50% marks in SSLC/ 10th public examinations.
- ECHS – Air Force Station Recruitment 2020 7 Nurse, Pharmacist , Medical Officer, Attendant posts
- Coimbatore Municipality Office Recruitment 2020 1 Sanitary worker, Cleaning Staff posts
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 62 Strength & Conditioning Expert posts
- Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020 4 Manager, Assistant Manager posts
- Amazon Chennai Recruitment 2020 Software Support Engineer posts
The candidates should have an age of 15 years old and under 24 years old. Please refer to the notification for official updates.
Eastern railway 2020 Selection process
The candidates will be selected by merit lists by marks and skills. The details will be mentioned in the notification.
Application fees and dates
The application online fees will be made by debit card/credit card or IB Banking by using any major banks in India. The application cost for all candidates is RS.100 and for SC/ST no application fees have mentioned.
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to apply online for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the www.rrcer.com site of RRC
- Then read your notification ad check your eligibility
- Then move onto the “ Notice board “ and Find the application form apply link
- Enter your details and click submit button for the next step
- Then pay your payment and print your application.