ECHS Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Other Vacancies | Apply offline now @ echs.gov.in
ECHS Recruitment 2020: ECHS means Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme. They have announced various Vacancies in All India Circle. ECHS invites offline Applications from interested and eligible candidates. Those candidates can apply for this post of Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Office In-Charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Dental officer, Female Attendant, and other posts. Candidates can apply Offline mode only, Before the Last Date.
Aspirants must have passed 8th/ 10+2/ Degree or equivalent from recognized University or Board. The selection process is based on Shortlisting & Interviews only. Age limit is based on differing for different Categories. Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Official Notification and Apply Links are given below. See our website for New Job Notification, Syllabus, Study Materials, and Previous year question Paper will be updated.
Basic Details About ECHS Posts
|Organization Name||Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Office In-Charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Dental officer, Female Attendant|
Educational Details for ECHS Posts
Aspirants must have passed 8th/ 10+2/ Graduate/ Literate/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma or equivalent from recognized University or Board. Check more details in Official Notification.
- AAI Recruitment 2021 – 368 Office Assistant posts
- KSIDC Recruitment 2021 | Various 2 Advisor & Administrator posts
- TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021 – 25 Office Assistant, Record Clerk & Driver posts
- TNRD Karur Recruitment 2021 – 17 Driver, Clerk & Office Assistant posts
- Aavin Coimbatore Recruitment 2021 | Various 15 Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive & Secretary posts
Age Limit and Relaxation
Age limit is based on differing for different Categories. Check official notification for age limit and relaxation details.
Selection Process for ECHS Posts
The selection process is based on Shortlisting & Interviews only. Interview Date and Place details are given below.
Postal Address: Address details are mentioned in Official Notification only.
Application Fees and other Details
|Starting Date of Application||29/01/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||Check Advt|
Notification and Application Details
Steps to Apply for ECHS Recruitment
- Open the official website of ECHS. (www.echs.gov.in)
- Find your Nearby Location and choose that, Select “Contractual Employment”.
- Now, you can download the Application form, fill your details.
- Send the offline filled application via Postal
- Check official notification for Postal Address.