ECHS Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and Other Vacancies | Apply offline now @ echs.gov.in
ECHS Recruitment 2020: ECHS means Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme. They have announced various Vacancies in All India Circle. ECHS invites offline Applications from interested and eligible candidates. Those candidates can apply for this post of Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Office In-Charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Dental officer, Female Attendant, and other posts. Candidates can apply Offline mode only, Before the Last Date.
Aspirants must have passed 8th/ 10+2/ Degree or equivalent from recognized University or Board. The selection process is based on Shortlisting & Interviews only. Age limit is based on differing for different Categories. Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Official Notification and Apply Links are given below. See our website for New Job Notification, Syllabus, Study Materials, and Previous year question Paper will be updated.
Basic Details About ECHS Posts
|Organization Name||Ex-Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Office In-Charge, Driver, Chowkidar, Dental officer, Female Attendant|
Educational Details for ECHS Posts
Aspirants must have passed 8th/ 10+2/ Graduate/ Literate/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma or equivalent from recognized University or Board. Check more details in Official Notification.
- Aavin Salem Recruitment 2020 20 Data Entry Operator, Technologist posts
- NIOT Chennai Recruitment 2020 05 Scientist, Technician posts
- Chennai – Avadi Military Hospital Recruitment 2020 02 Lady Medical Officer & Sweeper posts
- DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 22 Stenographer Grade-II posts
- FORD Chennai Recruitment 2020 Analytics Modeller posts
Age Limit and Relaxation
Age limit is based on differing for different Categories. Check official notification for age limit and relaxation details.
Selection Process for ECHS Posts
The selection process is based on Shortlisting & Interviews only. Interview Date and Place details are given below.
Postal Address: Address details are mentioned in Official Notification only.
Application Fees and other Details
|Starting Date of Application||29/01/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||Check Advt|
Notification and Application Details
Steps to Apply for ECHS Recruitment
- Open the official website of ECHS. (www.echs.gov.in)
- Find your Nearby Location and choose that, Select “Contractual Employment”.
- Now, you can download the Application form, fill your details.
- Send the offline filled application via Postal
- Check official notification for Postal Address.