ECIL RECRUITMENT 2020:
Ecil recruitment of India of 2020: The Electronics Corporation of India has been announced for 11 technical officer posts in India on a contract basis. This vacancy has been announced for 2 years contract project or 4 years. The selection process will be conducted by the walk-in-interview method. Engineering graduate students can apply for this vacancy.
The walk-in-interview will be held o 14/02/2020 from 10 am to 12 pm. The candidates should download the official notification to get your application and fill your details for a walk-in-interview. The selected candidates will get the employment call letter to the Delhi zone office.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 details
|Organization name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job category||The central government of India|
|No of vacancy||11|
|Name of the post||Technical officer|
Education and other qualifications details
The applicant should have a B.E degree with 60% marks in all semesters.
The applicant should have moderate experience in developing, web designing and computer program languages like C, C++ and C#, web management.
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – 1 Chief Medical Officer posts
- AAI Recruitment 2021 – 368 Office Assistant posts
- Press Council of India Recruitment 2021 – 04 Assistant Section Officer posts
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Chief Medical Officer posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 – 21 DEO, Assistant Engineer, Trainer, Developer posts
Age limitation for ECIL Technical officer post
The candidate’s age limitation should not exceed above 30 years old, please refer to the official notification.
The selection will be based on Walk-in-interview at the given venue.
Venue: ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028
Steps to apply for ECIL Recruitment Technical officer post-2020
- First, You need to check out the official website of ECIL portal
- Then, Find your notification and read it
- Print our your application and Fill your personal details and qualifications
- Then, Visit the given venue address along with your application.
- All the best for your interview