Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 | Watchman Vacancies @ hckrecruitment.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020: KHC means Kerala High Court. KHC announced 07 Vacancies for the post Watchman Post. Candidates who are interested and Eligible those peoples can apply for this post via Online mode only. Online Application will be available from 17/02/2020 to 09/03/2020. Candidates apply for this post before the Last Date of Application.
Aspirants should be passed 10th Standard or equivalent from recognized University/ Board. The Age Limit should be Candidates Born between 02/01/1984 to 01/01/2020. The upper age limit would be provided as per Kerala Government Rules. Selection Process is based on Written Examination, Interview, and Document Verification. Salary details, Application fee, and other details are given in below Notification.
Basic Information about Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Kerala High Court (KHC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Government Job|
Educational Qualification of KHC Recruitment 2020
Aspirants should be passed 10th Standard/ Degree or equivalent from recognized University/ Board.
Age Limit and Relaxation Details
Candidates Age Limit should be Candidates Born between 02/01/1984 to 01/01/2020. The upper age limit would be provided as per Kerala Government Rules.
- Aavin Salem Recruitment 2020 20 Data Entry Operator, Technologist posts
- NIOT Chennai Recruitment 2020 05 Scientist, Technician posts
- Chennai – Avadi Military Hospital Recruitment 2020 02 Lady Medical Officer & Sweeper posts
- DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 22 Stenographer Grade-II posts
- FORD Chennai Recruitment 2020 Analytics Modeller posts
Selection Process of KHC Recruitment
Selection Process is based on Written Examination, Interview, and Document Verification. Refer to Official Notification for more details about KHC.
Salary Details of KHC Recruitment
Selected Candidates will get basic pay of Rs.17,500 to Rs.39,500. Pay Scale is declared as per Kerala State Government Notification rules.
Application Fees and Apply Dates
|Application Fee||GEN/OBC – Rs.450/- (Nil)|
|Starting Date of Application||17/02/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||09/03/2020|
Notification and Application Details
Steps to Apply for KHC Recruitment 2020
- On the Official Website of KHC, You can find the Official Notification.
- Check your Eligibility details on Notification.
- Click Apply now option, Give your details carefully.
- Finally, submit your application and pay the Application Fee.
- Take a Printout Copy of Application.