KPSC Recruitment 2020 |Tax Officer, Assistant and Tahsildar Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2020: KPSC means Karnataka Public Service Commission. Karnataka Government has planned to fill 1276 Vacancies. They have announced a notification for the post of Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar, Assistant Director, Labour Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Deputy Superindent, Assistant Superindent, Assistant Controller and Assistant Vacancies. For job searching, people who are interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post via online mode only. More than 1276 vacancies available for these posts of kpsc. Candidates fill the online application through the official website of KPSC.
Aspirants should pass required Degree/ Master Degree or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University. Selection process based on Online Exam, Interview & Certificate Verification. The age limit should be 21 years to 35 years. Age relaxation and other details are mentioned below. Candidates can apply for this post via online mode, Apply before the Last date: 06/03/2020.
Basic information of KPSC vacancies
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Public Service Commision (KPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Commercial Tax Officer, Tahsildar, Assistant Director, Labour Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Deputy Superindent, Assistant Superindent, Assistant Controller and Assistant|
Salary details of KPSC Recruitment
Selected candidates will be paid for Basic Pay as per Karnataka State Government Rules. Check Official Notification before applying for this job. Salary is varied for different Categories.
Age limitation and Relaxation
The candidates should be 21 years to 35 years. Check Age relaxation on Official Notification.
Education Qualification for KPSC Recruitment
Aspirants should pass required Degree/ Master Degree or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University. Check Advertisement for Educational Qualification.
- Social Defence Department Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 – 6 Counsellor posts
- Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Chennai (TNRD Chennai) Recruitment 2021 – 12 Office Assistant posts
- TN Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 – 1 Fishery Assistant posts
- TN Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2021 – Driver posts
- Kanchipuram Municipality Office Recruitment 2021 – Cleaning Staff/Sanitary Worker posts
The selection process for KPSC Vacancy
Selection process based on Online Exam, Interview & Certificate Verification.
Application details and fees for this vacancy
|Application Fees||SC/ ST – Rs.300 (OBC/UR – Rs.600)|
|Starting Date of Application||06/02/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||06/03/2020|
Notifications and Application Details
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION 1||DOWNLOAD||OFFICIAL APPLICATION 2||DOWNLOAD||OFFICIAL APPLICATION 3||DOWNLOAD||OFFICIAL APPLICATION 4||DOWNLOAD||OFFICIAL APPLICATION 5||DOWNLOAD||OFFICIAL APPLICATION 6||DOWNLOAD|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to Apply the Recruitment of KPSC
- To Apply, Open the official website of www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Find the Official Notification of this post.
- Then read notification, Check once qualification and your age limit details.
- Now, you can fill an Online Application.
- Now you can Finish and Take a print of Application.