PPSC Recruitment 2020 | Agriculture Development Officer Post @ ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2020: PPSC means Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC is going to fill up 141 ADO vacancies in Punjab. They have announced an Official Notification for the post of Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment. For jobzseeking Candidates can apply for this post via online mode only. More than 141 vacancies announced for these posts of PPSC recruitment. Candidates can fill the Online Application before the Last Date: 20/02/2020
Aspirants should pass B.Sc or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution. Selection process based on Competitive Examination for selection of suitable PPSC ADO Posts. After that selected candidates will be placed anywhere in Punjab. The age limit is 18 years to 37 years and age relaxation mentioned below. Selected Candidates will get the Basic Payscale Salary. Applicants follow our website for more details about PPSC admit card, results, Syllabus, Current Affairs, Answer key, and Old question paper.
Basic Details of PPSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||PPSC ( Punjab Public Service Commission)|
|Job category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Agriculture Development Officer|
Education and qualification for PPSC Recruitment
Aspirants should pass B.Sc or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Check out Notification for more Education details.
- Trichy District DBCWO Recruitment 2020 – 148 Cook, Sanitary worker posts
- Periyar University Recruitment 2020 – 1 Technical Assistant posts
- Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 – 1 Midwife posts
- SBI Recruitment 2020 – 92 SCO, Deputy Manager, AGM, Senior Consultant posts
- Tamilnadu Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 – 273 Cook, cook Assistant, organizers posts
Age limitation and Relaxation
The age limit is 18 years to 37 years and age relaxation mentioned in Official Notification. Refer to that Notification process.
The selection process for PPSC vacancy
Selection process based on Competitive Examination for selection of suitable PPSC ADO Posts.
Application details and fees for this vacancy
|Application fees||Refer Advt|
|Starting Date of Application||30/01/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||20/02/2020|
Notifications and application form
Steps to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates open the official website of www.ppsc.gov.in
- Find the Official Notification, Read & Check your Qualification Clearly.
- Then Choose Apply Online option and Enter your Education Details.
- Now you can Submit and Finish the application.