10th Pass Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021: Candidates who are searching for the job in tn government for 10th qualification and this is the right page for you. Here we will update the 10th qualification Tamilnadu Government job instantly. All the Information will be annonced by the Tamilandu Governement.
Government Jobs in Tamilnadu for 10th Qualification
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Volunteers posts
- Ariyalur District Court Recruitment 2021 | Various 50 Volunteers posts
- Erode District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Volunteers posts
- Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment 2021 – 6 DEO, Pharmacist, Officer & Chowkidar posts
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – 1 Senior Assistant Secretary posts
- TNAHD Ranipet Recruitment 2021 | Various 2 Office Assistant, Driver posts
- Madurai Balajee Transit Service Private Limited Careers
- TAFCORN Recruitment 2021 – Company Secretary posts
- TNSIC Recruitment 2021 – 4 Office Assistant posts
- TNHB Recruitment 2021 – 15 Skill Driver & Office Assistant posts
- TNAHD Recruitment 2021 – Driver posts
- SIPCOT Recruitment 2021 – 5 Assistant Engineer posts
- Aavin Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021 – 12 SFA, Driver & Technician posts
- TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2021 – 16 Office Assistant posts
- Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 – 45 Graduate & Technician Apprentice posts View TN jobs
TN Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
Government jobs for 10th pass Candidates
The Tamilnadu Government will announce many vacancies for 10th Pass Qualification for Anganwadi ICDS, Drivers, Clerk, Office Assistant jobs in TN govt Department in All districts. The TN govt will not conduct any tests or Written exams for the 10th Qualification job. Candidates will be selected based upon Marks and interviews.
Candidates should know & Able to read and write in tamil language and basic Knowledge for these types of jobs.
10th Pass Govt jobs in Tamilnadu
There are many opportunities for 10th passed our candidates in Tamilnadu government especially TNUSRB Police, Constable jobs, Fireman jobs, Driver jobs, Army jobs, TNPSC Group 4 and some Government Controlling Department Like TNRD, Social welfare, and District Village office jobs.
How to apply for 10th pass Govt jobs in Tamilnadu
- Candidates should go to the website which is given above
- The Candidates should have valid e-mail id and mobile number while registering on the official website
- Register your account on the official website of providing Name, Date of birth, Aadhar,etc. Please Register with your current email id to get results and status of your application (Be Careful)
- Keep ready of your Scanned Document copy and Photo.
- Please cross verify your name and date of birth while creating your account because it will be considered as final (Verified)
- Please pay your application fees in online mode (If applicable)
- At final, Submit your application and get a copy of your application for future reference and you can able to check your application status which is (Accepted or Rejected)
- Candidates open the Official Website and Download the official notification or application form
- Read the Notification and verify your eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application with the required fields of your details.
- Check your correct email id and Mobile number and also attach your Resume, Proof of address, Proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), Proof of Education certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Recent Passport photo.
- Pay your Application fees (If Applicable)
- Cross Check your details before sending your application to the given address
- Send it to the Above given Postal Address which is mentioned above or available in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed post with proper stamp (Speed post will make your application to receive faster at the Recruitment Office.