Government jobs in Tamilnadu for 12th qualification: Welcome to our Blog, Who are Looking for the right job in the 12th qualification jobs in Tamilnadu Govt. Here you can get the latest updated 12th qualification government jobs in Tamilnadu. Those who are searching for Govt jobs in 8th Qualification can apply on this page.
Government jobs in Tamilnadu for 12th qualification
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Deputy Chief Engineer Vacancies
- Nilgiris District Recruitment 2021 Technical Expert Vacancies
- CMRL Recruitment 2021 Deputy Manager, and Deputy General manager Vacancies
- AAVIN Recruitment 2021 Executive Vacancies
- NIWE Recruitment 2021 Project Assistant, Project Engineer Vacancies
- Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021 Project Fellow Vacancies
- TAMIN Recruitment 2021 Manager cum company secretary Vacancies
- Tamilnadu Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 3557 Office Assistant & Clerk posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank Recruitment 2021 – 470 officer scale I and office assistant Vacancies
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 Harbour Master Vacancies
- Tamilnadu NHM Recruitment 2021 – Therapeutic Assistant Vacancies
- TNHRCE Recruitment 2021 Preist Vacancies
- TMB Recruitment 2021 Technical Officer, Chief Financial Officer Vacancies
- TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Technical Assistant Vacancies
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 3378 Apprentice posts View TN jobs
TN Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
Government jobs for 12th pass Candidates
The Tamilnadu Government will Release many vacancies for 12th Pass Qualification for Anganwadi ICDS, Drivers, Clerk, Office Assistant jobs in Tamilnadu govt Department in All districts. The candidates should have a valid document and certificate copy of their education like a Transfer certificate, Marksheets, etc. The TN govt will not conduct any tests or Written exams for the 12th Qualification job. Candidates will be selected based upon Marks and interviews.
Most of the 12th qualification jobs will have written exam and interview, So candidates are requested to prepare for the further examinations.
We are Hiring!, We need some peoples for our team. Send your resume to [email protected]
12th qualification govt jobs in Tamilnadu
There are many types of Government department which inviting 8th pass Candidates, Oftenly 8th pass candidates will be selected for Tn rural and Panchayat raj jobs, Social welfare, Village office, Drivers Job in Collector Office. Indian army, Police (TNUSRB).
There is a golden chance for 12th qualification candidates to qualify for officer posts and Govt staff posts. Just keep the eye on this page to get Private jobs.
How to apply for 12th pass Govt jobs in Tamilnadu
Online Method for 12th qualification:
- Candidates should go to the website which is given above
- The Candidates should have valid e-mail id and mobile number while registering on the official website
- Register your account on the official website of providing Name, Date of birth, Aadhar,etc. Please Register with your current email id to get results and status of your application (Be Careful)
- Keep ready of your Scanned Document copy and Photo.
- Please cross verify your name and date of birth while creating your account because it will be considered as final (Verified)
- Please pay your application fees in online mode (If applicable)
- At final, Submit your application and get a copy of your application for future reference and you can able to check your application status which is (Accepted or Rejected)
Offline Method for 12th qualification:
- Candidates open the Official Website and Download the official notification or application form
- Read the Notification and verify your eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application with the required fields of your details.
- Check your correct email id and Mobile number and also attach your Resume, Proof of address, Proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), Proof of Education certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Recent Passport photo.
- Pay your Application fees (If Applicable)
- Cross Check your details before sending your application to the given address
- Send it to the Above given Postal Address which is mentioned above or available in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed post with proper stamp (Speed post will make your application to receive faster at the Recruitment Office.