8th Qualification Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu: We will update the jobs which are suitable for 8th pass candidates all over Tamilnadu. Those who are searching for Govt jobs in 8th Qualification can apply on this page. The regarding 8th pass Govt Job Notification will be available which is announced by Tamilnadu Government.
Government Jobs in Tamilnadu for 10th Qualification
- Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment 2021 – Manager, Accountant posts
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 – General Duty Medical Officer posts
- VIT Recruitment 2021 – JRF & Project Assistant posts
- CIPET Recruitment 2021 – Lecturer & Instructor posts
- ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Assistant professor, Professor, Associate professor posts
- CMC Recruitment 2021 Computer Operator, Technical Assistant, Physiotherapist posts
- CMC Recruitment 2021 | Various Fire Officer, Engineer, Administrative & Technical Assistant posts
- CMRL Recruitment 2021 Internship posts
- ISI Recruitment 2021 Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant posts
- TNSTC Recruitment 2021 Welder posts
- Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station Recruitment 2021 337 Driver, Clerk, Security Guard, Assistant, Technical Officer posts
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Various 67 posts
- NRCB Recruitment 2021 – JRF & Project Fellow posts
- Vellore Institute of Technology Recruitment 2021 – Junior Research Fellow posts
- NIEPMD Recruitment 2021 – Consultant posts View TN jobs
TN Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
government jobs for 8th pass candidates
The Tamilnadu Government will announce many vacancies for 8th pass qualification for Anganwadi ICDS, Drivers, Clerk, Office Assistant jobs in Tn govt Department in All districts. The Tn govt will not conduct any tests or Written exams for the 8th Qualification job. Candidates will be selected based upon Marks and interviews.
8th Pass Govt jobs in Tamilnadu
There are many types of Government department which inviting 8th pass Candidates, Oftenly 8th pass candidates will be selected for Tn rural and Panchayat raj jobs, Social welfare, Village office, Drivers Job in Collector Office. Indian army, Police (TNUSRB).
How to apply for 8th pass Govt jobs in Tamilnadu
- Candidates should go to the website which is given above
- The Candidates should have valid e-mail id and mobile number while registering on the official website
- Register your account on the official website of providing Name, Date of birth, Aadhar,etc. Please Register with your current email id to get results and status of your application (Be Careful)
- Keep ready of your Scanned Document copy and Photo.
- Please cross verify your name and date of birth while creating your account because it will be considered as final (Verified)
- Please pay your application fees in online mode (If applicable)
- At final, Submit your application and get a copy of your application for future reference and you can able to check your application status which is (Accepted or Rejected)
- Candidates open the Official Website and Download the official notification or application form
- Read the Notification and verify your eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application with the required fields of your details.
- Check your correct email id and Mobile number and also attach your Resume, Proof of address, Proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), Proof of Education certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Recent Passport photo.
- Pay your Application fees (If Applicable)
- Cross Check your details before sending your application to the given address
- Send it to the Above given Postal Address which is mentioned above or available in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed post with proper stamp (Speed post will make your application to receive faster at the Recruitment Office.