Diploma Government Jobs in Tamilnadu: Here, You can able to get the latest tn jobs for Diploma and ITI Candidates. We, update the Tn govt jobs regularly. Please read the latest diploma government jobs in Tamilnadu & ITI government jobs in Tamilnadu below Table.
latest Govt Diploma jobs & latest govt ITI jobs
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Volunteers posts
- Ariyalur District Court Recruitment 2021 | Various 50 Volunteers posts
- Erode District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Volunteers posts
- Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment 2021 – 6 DEO, Pharmacist, Officer & Chowkidar posts
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – 1 Senior Assistant Secretary posts
- TNAHD Ranipet Recruitment 2021 | Various 2 Office Assistant, Driver posts
- Madurai Balajee Transit Service Private Limited Careers
- TAFCORN Recruitment 2021 – Company Secretary posts
- TNSIC Recruitment 2021 – 4 Office Assistant posts
- TNHB Recruitment 2021 – 15 Skill Driver & Office Assistant posts
- TNAHD Recruitment 2021 – Driver posts
- SIPCOT Recruitment 2021 – 5 Assistant Engineer posts
- Aavin Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021 – 12 SFA, Driver & Technician posts
- TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2021 – 16 Office Assistant posts
- Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2021 – 45 Graduate & Technician Apprentice posts View TN jobs
TN Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
Government jobs for Diploma & ITI pass Candidates:
Candidates who are qualified Diploma & ITI can able to apply for TNEB, Electrician jobs, Government organizations, TNRD Overseer Jobs, Post office jobs, Railway, Army, Police jobs, TN Government departments, etc.ITI & Diploma Graduated candidates should pass in the entrance exam nor written exam after applying for the govt jobs.
12th qualification govt jobs in Tamilnadu
The Tamilnadu Government department is inviting Diploma & ITI passed Candidates, Oftenly Diploma & ITI pass candidates will be selected for Tn Rural and Panchayat raj jobs, Social welfare, Village office, Drivers Job in Collector Office. Indian army, Police (TNUSRB) and also able to get hired from the Private sector.
Diploma courses list in Tamilnadu
|General Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Computer Engineering|
|Mechinical Engineering||Robotics Engineering|
|Electronics Engineering||MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (TOOL & DIE)|
How to apply for 12th pass Govt jobs in Tamilnadu
Online Method For 12th Qualification:
- Candidates should go to the website which is given above
- The Candidates should have valid e-mail id and mobile number while registering on the official website
- Register your account on the official website of providing Name, Date of birth, Aadhar,etc. Please Register with your current email id to get results and status of your application (Be Careful)
- Keep ready of your Scanned Document copy and Photo.
- Please cross verify your name and date of birth while creating your account because it will be considered as final (Verified)
- Please pay your application fees in online mode (If applicable)
- At final, Submit your application and get a copy of your application for future reference and you can able to check your application status which is (Accepted or Rejected)
Offline Method For 12th Qualification:
- Candidates open the Official Website and Download the official notification or application form
- Read the Notification and verify your eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application with the required fields of your details.
- Check your correct email id and Mobile number and also attach your Resume, Proof of address, Proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), Proof of Education certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Recent Passport photo.
- Pay your Application fees (If Applicable)
- Cross Check your details before sending your application to the given address
- Send it to the Above given Postal Address which is mentioned above or available in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed post with proper stamp (Speed post will make your application to receive faster at the Recruitment Office.