Rajasthan Police Vacancies announced|5060 Vacancies – Apply online @ www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Government has announced 5060 Constable vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible for those candidates can apply for this post. In Constable post, three categories have vacancies for General, Driver, Meritorious Player. These vacancies only for Sports quota students. Candidates can apply online mode only, so refer official notification for more details.
Aspirants should pass 8th/ 10th/ Secondary or equivalent from a recognized university or board. The selection process is based on Trail Test and Physical Eligibility Test. Refer to the official notification for age limit and age relaxation details. Candidates fill online application from 02/02/2020 to 03/03/2020 (Last Date).
Basic Information about Rajasthan Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Constable (Driver, General, Meritorious Player)|
Vacancy Details Category wise
Salary Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Selected Candidates can receive the Basic Pay Rs.14,600 per month. Check official notification for more salary details.
Age Limit and Relaxation
The candidates should be read Notification. Check on Official Notification for age limit details. Age relaxation is varied for different types of post guidelines.
Education Details for Rajasthan Police
Aspirants should pass 8th/ 10th/ Secondary or equivalent from a recognized university or board. Candidates must have Sports Certificates for these posts.
- AU – Anna University Recruitment 2020 Clerical Assistant posts
- Supreme court of India Recruitment 2020 7 Branch Officer & Junior Court Assistant posts
- JIPMER Recruitment 2020 55 Senior Resident posts
- TNRD Trichy Panchayat Office Recruitment 2020 2 Office Assistant & Record clerk posts
- CIPET Madurai Recruitment 2020 45 Machine Operator posts
Selection Process Details
The selection process is based on Trail Test and Physical Eligibility Test. Check below for how to apply for this job.
Application details and fees
|Application Fees||SC/ST- Rs.350/- (Others-Rs.400)|
|Starting Date of Application||02/02/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||03/03/2020|
Notifications and application form
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
- Go to Official Website of www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Find the official notification and read it carefully.
- Now, you can fill the online application with your education details.
- Click ‘Submit‘ and finish. Take a print of that application for your future reference.
Conclusion: I hope this update will help you better to find the best and relevant job in your life. If you like this article please share it with your friends.