RPF Recruitment 2020 | Railway Constable Post @ indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Recruitment 2020: RPF means Railway Protection Force. RPF going to fill up 19952 vacancies in All over India. They have announced an Official Notification for the post of Railway Constable Recruitment. For job searching Candidates Who are interested and eligible, those candidates can apply for this post of RPF job. Candidates apply for this post via online mode only. More than 19952 vacancies announced for these posts of railway constable. Candidates can fill the Online Application before the Last Date: 30/04/2020
Aspirants should pass 10th/ 12th or any qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Selection process based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview and Document Verification for selection of suitable Constable Posts. After that selected candidates will be placed anywhere in India. The age limit is 18 years to 25 years and age relaxation mentioned below. Selected Candidates will get Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 Salary. Candidates can apply for this post via online mode only. Applicants follow our website for more details about RPF admit card, results, Syllabus, Current Affairs, Hall Ticket, and Previous year question paper.
Basic Details of RPF Constable Recruitment
|Organization Name||Railway Protection Force (RPF)|
|Job Type||Central Government Job (Railway Department)|
Educational Qualifications of RPF Recruitment 2020
Aspirants should pass 10th/ 12th or any qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Check out Notification for more Education details.
- Forest Survey of India Recruitment 2021 – 44 Technical Associates posts
- HPCL Recruitment 2021- 200 Engineers posts
- TANGEDCO Recruitment 2021 – 2900 Field Assistant (Trainee) posts
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Senior Deputy Chief Medical Officer posts
- Namakkal District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Para Legal Volunteer posts
Age Limit and Age Relaxation of RPF Recruitment 2020
The age limit is 18 years to 25 years and age relaxation mentioned in Official Notification. Refer to that age-related process.
Salary Details of RPF Recruitment 2020
Selected Candidates will get Basic Pay Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 Salary. Salary Incentive and Overtime work salary details are clearly mentioned in below.
Selection Process of RPF Recruitment 2020
Selection process based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview and Document Verification for selection of suitable Constable Posts.
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
Application and Fees Details of RPF Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Ending Date of Application||30/04/2020|
Notification and Application Details
Steps to Apply for RPF Recruitment 2020
- Open the official website of www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Click and Download the Official Notification, Read & Check your Qualification Carefully.
- Then Choose Apply Online and Enter your Education Details.
- Now you can Submit and Finish.
- Take a print out copy of the Application for your future reference.