RVUNL Recruitment 2020, 83 Helper and other vacancies available | Last date 31.03.2020
RVUNL Recruitment 2020: The Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has been released official post notification for the vacancies of Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, Helper & IV Class Worker, Junior Electrical Inspector, Personal Assistant. Nearby 83 vacancies are available in RVUNL Limited. The starting date of application submission is 18.02.2020. The more official information about RVUNL will be available at rajasthan.gov.in.
The candidates should pass in 10th/ 12th/ Degree in EEE at any high school or University in India. The interested person is requested to apply before the last date of submission of 31.03.2020. To get more official details about admit card, syllabus, exam dates please refer Jobzseeking.com now.
Details of RVUNL Recruitment 2020
|Organization name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|No of posts||83|
|Name of vacancies||Various|
RVUNL Recruitment 2020 vacancies details
|Vacancy name||No of posts|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||33|
|IV Class Worker||08|
Education and qualification
- The candidates should pass 10th or 12th or must have a Degree in EEE courses at ay high school or any university in India.
- Check the notification for more official details about education
- The RVUNL age limitation will be available in the official notification, so kindly check back clearly.
Application mode and fees
The application will be possessed via offline mode and the application fees will be given in the notification. The application fees will be sent via the demand draft.
We are Hiring!, We need some peoples for our team. Send your resume to [email protected]
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to apply for RVUNL Career 2020
- Visit the official site of RVUNL and read the notification
- then find the application link and print it
- Enter your details in the printed application
- Fix your passport photo in the application and cover it by the brown cover
- Finally, send it to the given address by registered post.