SBI Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply now Last date: 12/02/2020
SBI Bank Recruitment 2020: SBI Recruitment notification has been released recently for 45 deputy manager in all over India. This recruitment will be started on 23.01.2020 to 12.02.2020. The degree holder candidates can be eligible to hire in this post and the nominee age limit should under 35 years old. The applied nominee will be selected by written tests, document verification and personal interview.
For this recruitment, The candidates should send their application by online and the payment also. For more reference please refer to the official notification in https://www.onlinesbi.com/. Kindly please visit us for updates like admit card, exam dates, and syllabus.
Basic information about the SBI Bank Recruitment 2020
|Organization name||State Bank of India|
|Job type||The central government of India|
|No of vacancy||45|
|Name of the vacancy||Deputy manager|
Education and basic qualifications
The candidates who are studied the UG/PG degree can be eligible for this recruitment and they must have a proper document proof of degree.
Age limitation and relaxations
The candidates must have a maximum age limit of 35 years old. Please check the notification for relaxation.
The selection process of SBI Bank Recruitment 2020
The selection will be conducted by written tests, personal interviews, and document verification.
- Bank of Baroda Careers 2020 – 01 Medical Consultant posts
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2020 – 06 Officer on Special Duty posts
- Repco Home Finance ltd 2020 Assistant Manager & DGM Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2020 2000 Probationary officer posts
- IBPS Recruitment 2020 647 Specialist Officer posts
The basic salary starts from Rs.31705 and the maximum salary for deputy manager is Rs.45950. This salary is processed under the government pay level. For more details please refer to the notification.
Application fees and important dates
|Application fees||SC/ST – Nill | Others – Rs.750|
|Starting date of application||23.01.2020|
|Ending date of application||12/02/2020|
Steps to apply for this recruitment
- First, visit the official sbi web portal https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Then, Find the notification and check your eligibility, If you have trouble to find the notification please click here
- Finally, Download your application
- Click Application link form and create or register your account in SBI web portal
- Enter your details and make the payment
- Click Submit button
- Take the print of your applied application for future reference