SCTIMST Recruitment 2020 | Project Assistant Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview
SCTIMST Recruitment 2020: SCTIMST means Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. Kerala state has announced various Vacancies. They have announced a notification for the post of Project Assistant (Engg) Recruitment. For jobzseeking candidates who are interested and eligible, Those peoples can attend the Written Test and Interview. Candidates attend the interview on a particular date only. More than vacancies available for these posts of SCTIMST.
Aspirants should pass a 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board/ University. Selection process based on Interview with Written Test. After that selected candidates will be placed at any place in Kerala. Age limit and age relaxation mentioned below. Candidates can attend the Interview on a particular date. Interview Date: 19/02/2020 at 10.30 AM.
Basic information about SCTIMST vacancies
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Kerala|
|Job category||State Government Job|
|Job Name||Project Assistant (Engg)|
Salary details of SCTIMST vacancy
Selected candidates will be paid for Basic Pay Rs.18,000 Per month. Because this job is only Interview-Based. Check Official Notification before applying for this job.
Age limitation and Relaxation
The candidates should be up to 35 years. Refer Age relaxation in Official Notification of SCTIMST.
Education and qualification for SCTIMST Recruitment
The candidates should pass Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. only a 3-year Diploma accepted. Check official notification for more details. Must require 2 years of Experience in Research and Development/ Industry/ Organization/ Laboratory.
- BHEL Ranipet Recruitment 2021 | Various 60 Technician Apprentice posts
- TN TRB Recruitment 2021 | Various 2098 PG Assistant, Physical Director & Computer Instructor posts
- Virudhunagar Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2021 – Group C & D posts
- Kanyakumari District Court Recruitment 2021 – Para Legal Volunteers posts
- TNPESU Recruitment 2021 – Guest Lecturer (English) posts
The selection process for SCTIMST vacancies
Selection will be strictly based on Written Test and Walk-in-Interview. Project Name: “Parylene Coating for Implantable Medical Devices and Device Delivery System“.
Application details and fees
|Application Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Interview Date||19/02/2020 at 9:00 AM|
Notifications and Application
Steps to Apply the Recruitment of SCTIMST
- To apply, Open the official website of SCTIMST.
- Find the Official Notification of this post.
- Check your qualification and Interview Date.
- Attend Interview on 19/02/2020