Social Defence Department Thanjavur Recruitment 2021 | Various 6 Counsellor posts | Last date: 12-02-2021 | Apply Offline @www.thanjavur.nic.in
Social Defence Department Thanjavur Recruitment 2021: The Social Defence Department has been released a notification for 6 Counsellor Posts in Thanjavur on 19-01-2021. The interested candidates who are looking for TN Jobs can apply before the last date of the application.
The official information of this recruitemnt details will be available @ www.thanjavur.nic.in. The candidates will be selected by Interview. The following selection details, age limit, qualification details, salary details and official notification and application details will be included in this post, Kindly check below.
Basic information about Social Defence Department Thanjavur recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Social Defence Department|
|Job Type||TN Jobs|
- Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Volunteers posts
- Ariyalur District Court Recruitment 2021 | Various 50 Volunteers posts
- Erode District Court Recruitment 2021 – 50 Volunteers posts
- Thanjavur Air Force Station Recruitment 2021 – 6 DEO, Pharmacist, Officer & Chowkidar posts
- Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – 1 Senior Assistant Secretary posts
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Social Defence Department Thanjavur Recruitment 2021
|Post name||No of Posts|
As per the Social Defence Department Thanjavur Notification 2021, The candidates should have complete the basic qualification of Master Degree from any Educational firms or Institution university across india.
|Post name||Post Qualification|
To Apply for Social Defence Department jobs 2021 the Minimum or Maximum age limit should be 18 Years.
|Post name||Age limit details|
|Counsellor||Above 18 Years|
As per the Social Defence Department Thanjavur department will conduct the selection process by Interview.
|Post name||Salary details|
Social Defence Department Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting date to submit the Application||12-02-2021|
|Last date to submit the Application||19-01-2021|
|OFFICIAL APPLICATION||APPLY NOW|
|DOWNLOAD OUR APP||DOWNLOAD|
|GET JOB ALERT DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW|
Steps to Apply for Social Defence Department Thanjavur Jobs 2021
Steps to apply your application for Offline postal method 2021
- Candidates open the Official Website and Download the official notification or application form
- Read the Notification and verify your eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application with required fields of your details.
- Check your correct email id and Mobile number and also attach your Resume, Proof of address, Proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), Proof of Education certificate, Transfer Certificate and Recent Passport photo.
- Pay your Application fees (If Applicable)
- Cross Check your details before sending your application to the given address
- Send it to the Above given Postal Address which is mentioned above or available in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed post with proper stamp (Speed post will make your application to receive faster at the Recruitment Office.