TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Various assistant surgeon posts available – Apply before 19.05.2020
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: The Medical services of recruitment board has been released a notification for 123 various assistant surgeon posts in Tamilnadu by walkins interview mode. The interested candidates should apply before the last date of the application.
The official information will be available from mrb.tn.gov.in. The following selection details, age limit and qualification details will be included in this post, Kindly check below.
Basic information about MRB TN recruitment 2020
|Organization name||TN MRB|
|No of posts||123|
|Vacancies name||Assistant surgeon|
Eligibility criteria to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- The candidates should have finished the MBBS course in university and get certified in the Indian medical council.
- The age limit will be different for each vacancy. Kindly please check the advertisement.
- The selection will be go through via walkins interview.
- venue address: Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building, DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600 006 and Date: 21st May to 23rd May.
- The candidates should apply the application via online mode.
- Application fees will be charged Rs.500 to Rs.1000.
Steps to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official site and read the notification
- Find the online link above this line
- Enter your details and click submit
- Make payment
- Print the application and attend your interview by visiting the given address