TNPCB Recruitment 2020 | Apply now for 242 Assistant PostsLast updated on: March 28th, 2020 at 11:47 am
Edited by: Sathish Kumar
TNPCB Recruitment 2020| Assistant Engineer and other posts @ tnpcb.gov.in
TNPCB Recruitment 2020: TNPCB means Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board. TNPCB has been released 242 Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist vacancies in Tamilnadu. Interested Candidates can apply for this post via Online mode only. Eligible Aspirants apply for Pollution Control Board vacancies before the Last Date: 26/03/2020
Degree/ Master Degree/ Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline holders eligible for this post of Pollution Control Board. Here they given Age Limit should be 18 to 30 years. The selection process is based on Online Examination, Skill Test (Typist Candidates), and Interview (Except Typist). For regular jobs, updates follow our jobzseeking.com website.
Basic details for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Name Of the Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020
Job searching peoples visit the official website of www.tnpcb.gov.in. You can see the Official Notification for Education details, Age Limit and Relaxation and Salary details are mentioned in the official site.
We are Hiring!, We need some peoples for our team. Send your resume to [email protected]
Applicants should be passed Degree/ Master Degree/ Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline holders eligible for this post of Pollution Control Board.
- CMC Vellore Recruitment 2021 Senior Resident & Research Officer posts
- VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Vacancies
- Madurai District Recruitment 2021 – 351 Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Vacancies
- NHAI Recruitment 2021 Deputy General Manager Vacancies
- Tiruppur Health Department Recruitment 2021- Driver, Accountant, Lab Technician, Medical Officer & more Vacancies
Vacancy and Salary details
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit must be Minimum 18 to Maximum 30 years. Check Official Advertisement for Age Relaxation details.
The selection process is based on Online Examination, Skill Test (Typist Candidates), and Interview (Except Typist).
|Skill Test (Typist Candidates)|
|Interview (Except Typist)|
Application Date and Fee details
|Application Fee||OBC/ GEN – Rs.500 (SC/ ST – Rs.250)|
|Starting Date of Application||05/03/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||26/03/2020|
Notification and Application details
Steps to Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
- Download the Official Notification from the Official Website www.tnpcb.gov.in.
- Read Advertisement and Check your eligibility details.
- To apply to enter your education details.
- Finally Submit the Online Application and take a printout copy.