TNPCB Recruitment 2020| Assistant Engineer and other posts @ tnpcb.gov.in
TNPCB Recruitment 2020: TNPCB means Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board. TNPCB has been released 242 Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist vacancies in Tamilnadu. Interested Candidates can apply for this post via Online mode only. Eligible Aspirants apply for Pollution Control Board vacancies before the Last Date: 26/03/2020
Degree/ Master Degree/ Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline holders eligible for this post of Pollution Control Board. Here they given Age Limit should be 18 to 30 years. The selection process is based on Online Examination, Skill Test (Typist Candidates), and Interview (Except Typist). For regular jobs, updates follow our jobzseeking.com website.
Basic details for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Name Of the Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE), Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2020
Job searching peoples visit the official website of www.tnpcb.gov.in. You can see the Official Notification for Education details, Age Limit and Relaxation and Salary details are mentioned in the official site.
Applicants should be passed Degree/ Master Degree/ Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline holders eligible for this post of Pollution Control Board.
- Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk producers Recruitment 2020 12 Technician, Junior Executive, Manager posts
- SIPCOT Recruitment 2020 01 Assistant General Manager (Finance) posts
- NIT Recruitment 2020 06 Junior Research Fellow posts
- Nilgiris Child Protection office Recruitment 2020 Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator posts
- CERCI Recruitment 2020 05 Project Associate & Junior Research Fellow posts
Vacancy and Salary details
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit must be Minimum 18 to Maximum 30 years. Check Official Advertisement for Age Relaxation details.
The selection process is based on Online Examination, Skill Test (Typist Candidates), and Interview (Except Typist).
|Skill Test (Typist Candidates)|
|Interview (Except Typist)|
Application Date and Fee details
|Application Fee||OBC/ GEN – Rs.500 (SC/ ST – Rs.250)|
|Starting Date of Application||05/03/2020|
|Ending Date of Application||26/03/2020|
Notification and Application details
Steps to Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020
- Download the Official Notification from the Official Website www.tnpcb.gov.in.
- Read Advertisement and Check your eligibility details.
- To apply to enter your education details.
- Finally Submit the Online Application and take a printout copy.