TRB BEO VACANCY 2020 HALL TICKET AND ADMIT CARD| Last date of submission 21.01.2020
TRB RECRUITMENT 2020 FOR BEO POST: Teachers recruitment board has planned to conduct the online computer-based exam for the BEO post on 15.02.2020 & 16.02.2020. The candidates who are applied for the vacancy in TRB kindly attention! Please refer you a notification number Notification No.13/2019 / Notification No.14/2019.
In the 27th november months 2019, the TRB has been announced around 1157 vacancies for Various posts in Tamilnadu. Now they have extended the last date for the application submission on 21.01.2020. This update is for only the BEO post only and not for the Polytechnic Lecturer post.
For the BEO post, the exam timing is given up to 3hours and the total mark is 150 marks.
Complete details about this job:
|Organization name||Teachers Recruitment Board TRB|
|Employment category||State Govt|
|Name of the post||BEO|
Exam pattern for BEO post
- Duration for the exam: 3 hours
- No of question: 150 Questions
- Total no of marks: 150 (Each question carry 1 mark)
- Types of question: Multiple choice questions (Choose)
- Medium: English and Tamil
TRB BEO exam 2020 blueprint
Tamil, English, mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, History, and Geography carries 110 marks.
Gk questions carry 10 marks and Education Methodology questions carries 30marks. Total questions 150 and total marks 150
Steps to download TRB BEO post admit card and Hall ticket 2020
- First please visit the TRB official website tn.nic.in
- Look for the TRB BEO 2020 vacancy admit card link and click.
- It will jump to the login portal page
- Login with your ID and password conditionals.
- You can download the admit card and come along with this.