Union public service commission recruitment notification 2020 | Various 796 civil services Last date- 03/03/2020
UPSC Recruitment of 2020: The UPSC has been invited online application for 796 Civil Services Exam Posts in India. The online application will be available upsc.gov.in from 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020. The interested candidates are requested to apply for this UPSC civil service recruitment. The degree holders are eligible for UPSC civil recruitment 2020 job.
The candidate’s age limit should be above 21 years old and should not be exceeded over 32 years old. For the selection, there were two types of exams in this recruitment quota namely Preliminary and main exam (written exam and interview-based). For more details please follow our official site jobseeking for future updates.
Official information of UPSC civil recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central government jobs|
|Name of the vacancy||Civil service (Various)|
|No of post||796|
Complete details of UPSC vacancy 2020
Education and qualification details
The candidates should finish their degree in any university in India. Whether its a deemed or affiliated collage both are eligible. Please refer to the notification now.
Age limit and relaxation
The candidate’s age is should above 21 years and below 32 years old. But it could not exceed over 32 years.
- NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2020 02 Lecturer posts | niepmd chennai
- NIELIT Recruitment 2020 49 Scientist – B , Scientific Assistant posts | nielit delhi recruitment
- ONGC Recruitment 25 Apprentice posts |
- AAI Recruitment 2020 368 Manager & Junior Executive posts | airports authority of india careers
- BECIL Recruitment 2020 05 Patient Care Manager posts
The selection will be conducted by a written exam and interview-based on their rules and criteria. Please read the notification and clarify your doubts now.
|Exam Types in UPSC Civil Service post|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)|
|Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview)|
Application and starting dates
|Application fees||Check advt!|
Steps to apply for UPSC civil service post
- Download and read the notification of UPSC Recruitment 2020
- Then check your eligibility
- visit the official site of UPSC and look for “careers“
- Click the Register button and enter your details
- Then make the payment for your exams
- Finally, print your application and read for the exams