West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Vacancies @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020: WCR means West Central Railway. West Central Railways invites online application from interested and eligible candidates, for the post of Trade Apprentices Job. They have announced 2690 vacancies in the east-central railway circle. Selected Candidates will be placed anywhere in Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur). Candidates can apply for these ECR posts before the Last Date: 14/02/2020
Aspirants Should be passed 10th Standard with ITI from recognized Institute/ Board. Age Limit should be 15 years to 24 years. Age Relaxation and other details are mentioned below Notification. Selected Candidates will get Basic pay Rs. 15,000 per month as per west central railway apprentices rules. The selection process is based on Marks based Merit List. Application fee and category wise vacancies are given below. Railway results, railway qualification, railway syllabus, railway admit card and hall tickets will update on our website.
Basic Details of WCR Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
Category wise Vacancy Details of WCRVR Recruitment
Education Details of WCR Recruitment
Aspirants Should be passed 10th Standard with ITI from recognized Institute/ Board. Check official Notification for full details.
- ECHS – Air Force Station Recruitment 2020 7 Nurse, Pharmacist , Medical Officer, Attendant posts
- Coimbatore Municipality Office Recruitment 2020 1 Sanitary worker, Cleaning Staff posts
- Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 62 Strength & Conditioning Expert posts
- Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020 4 Manager, Assistant Manager posts
- Amazon Chennai Recruitment 2020 Software Support Engineer posts
Age Limit and Age Relaxation Details
Age Limit should be 15 years to 24 years. Age relaxation mentioned below as per Notification rules.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD/ Ex-S||10 years|
Application and Fee Details
|Application Fees||GEN/ OBC – Rs.100 (SC/ ST/ Ex-SM – Rs.70)|
|Starting Date of Online Application||15/01/2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||14/02/2020|
Notification and Application Details
Steps to Apply for WCR Posts
- Open Official Website of wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the Official Notification and Check your Eligibility.
- Click Apply Online, Enter your details.
- Take a print out copy of your Application.