ZSI Recruitment 2020 | Project Fellow, Post Doctoral Fellow Posts @ zsi.gov.in
ZSI Recruitment 2020: ZSI means Zoological Servey of India. ZSI is invited to fill up various Vacancies in India. Totally they have announced 06 Vacancies. The Willing Candidates use this chance to join the ZSI job through Online mode only. The ZSI Vacancies are Project Fellows (Research Biologist) and Post-Doctoral Fellow posts. Applicants Should submit the Online Application before the Last Date: 31/05/2020.
Aspirants must have the Educational Qualifications M.Sc in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Ecology/ Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity and the Ph.D. degree in Arthropod or equivalent from recognized University. The Age Limit 28 years for Project Fellows and 35 years for Post-Doctoral Fellow posts. The selection process will be based on their qualification and experience required. Follow our Jobzseeking.com website for more details.
Basic details for ZSI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Zoological Servey of India (ZSI)|
|Job Name||Project Fellows (Research Biologist) and Post-Doctoral Fellow|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Work Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
Eligibility Criteria for ZSI Recruitment 2020
Aspirants must have the Educational Qualifications M.Sc in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Ecology/ Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity and the Ph.D. degree in Arthropod or equivalent from recognized University.
- TNRD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2021 – 25 Office Assistant, Record Clerk & Driver posts
- TNRD Karur Recruitment 2021 – 17 Driver, Clerk & Office Assistant posts
- Aavin Coimbatore Recruitment 2021 | Various 15 Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive & Secretary posts
- TNSCB Recruitment 2021 | Various 53 Office Assistant posts
- Tamil Development and Information Department Recruitment 2021 – 02 Technical Assistant, Operator posts
Age Limit and Relaxation
The Age Limit 28 years for Project Fellows and 35 years for Post-Doctoral Fellow posts.
- Project Fellows – up to 28 years
- Post-Doctoral Fellow – up to 35 years
The selection process will be based on their qualification and experience required.
Applicants Should Send Application through Email Id: [email protected].
Important Dates for ZSI Recruitment 2020
|Application Mode||Online (Via Email)|
|Application Fee||Refer Advt|
|Application Starting Date||28/04/2020|
|Application Ending Date||31/05/2020|
Application and Notification
Steps to Apply for ZSI Recruitment 2020
- Open Official Website of www.zsi.gov.in.
- Download the Advertisement and read the Qualification.
- Fill the Offline Application with required details
- Fix your Passport size Photograph.
- Send the Filled Application through Email.