Zoological Survey of India: ZSI Invites the online application of SSC Selection post for Girl Cadet Instructor, Senior Zoological Assistant, Technical Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Library Clerk, Junior Technical Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Junior Zoological Assistant. The starting date for application is 21.02.2020 and the last date of application submission is 20.03.2020. Over 225 Assistant clerk vacancies are available in this job offer.
The candidates should send their applications via online methods. The degree holders are eligible to get these posts and their age limitation should be above 18 and below 30 years old. The official information will be available at ssc.nic.in.
Details of ZSI Kolkata Recruitment in 2020
|Organization name||Zoological Survey of India|
|No of posts||225|
|Post name||Assistant clerk|
Vacancy details of ZSI Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Technical Assistant||39|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
|Junior Zoological Assistant||03|
|Girl Cadet Instructor||18|
|Senior Zoological Assistant||90|
|Senior Technical Assistant||08|
|Senior Radio Technician||03|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ZSI Recruitment assistant clerk posts
Education and qualification
- The candidate should process her matriculation in the 10th or 12th standard or degree at any university across India.
- The candidate’s age limitation should above 18 years old and below 30 years old. Check the notification once for age limitation.
- The selection method for ZSI recruitment is based on CBT Computer-based test which is held on 06/06/2020 to 12/06/2020.
Application fees and modes
- The candidate should send her application via the online application and the application fees for general candidate is Rs.100 and other SC/ ST are No fees.
The payment must process online and If it is Offline (SBI CHALLAN).
We are Hiring!, We need some peoples for our team. Send your resume to [email protected]
Steps to apply for a zoological survey of India recruitment 2020
- Go to the official site and download the notification
- Then read and check your eligibility criteria
- Then click the “Advertisement” and move on to “Recruitment in ZSI 8 Mb“.
- Click the apply button and enter your details and make your payment
- Finally, give the submit button and print your application.