TN Revenue Recruitment 2021: Tamil Nadu State Department Of Treasuries And Accounts are inviting various job vacancies to Tamil Nadu Govt jobs jobseekers. This page contains detailed information about revenue department recruitment and notification pdf. Candidates can able to get the previous and latest in revenue department jobs notification and application forms at www.tn.gov.in
Latest Tamilnadu revenue department jobs 2021
|Name||Post Name||Last date||Apply Details|
|Ramanathapuram Revenue Department||Village Assistant||25-02-2021|
|Tiruvallur Revenue Department||village Assistant||17-02-2021|
|Tamilnadu Revenue Department||Driver||11-01-2021|
Education wise Government Jobs 2021
Qualification Wise Jobs
Tamilnadu Revenue department Recruitment 2021
On this page, we will list all Tamilnadu Government jobs of TN Revenue department Notification pdf and application forms. This page will definitely help the Tamilnadu govt, job seekers. Revenue department jobs will be officially announced @ District Recruitment Bureau. Candidates are requesting you to apply before the last date of the application deadline.
TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2021 – Application form
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Department Of Treasuries And Accounts (TN Revenue Department)|
|Under taken||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
Likely, Tamilnadu Govt will invite the various kinds of jobs offers in Tamilnadu Revenue Department – Village Assistant jobs, Revenue inspector Jobs, Office Assistant Jobs, Drivers jobs, etc. The listed types of jobs should not have written tests and Application fees.
Users should able to get the latest TN Revenue department jobs at Tamilnadu Employment news & TN Revenue official website @ www.tn.gov.in. The interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria of Education requirements, Age limits, the Selection process in the above-given notification.
The basic Education Qualification for TN Revenue department jobs is 8th Std, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree ect. The candidates should have finished the mentioned courses in any universities and must have valid document copies.
The Minimum age limit for Revenue department jobs is Above 18 years and maximum is ” As per the Norms of Department “.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Revenue Department Jobs 2021
- Steps to apply your application for Offline postal method 2021
- Candidates open the Official Website and Download the official notification or application form
- Read the Notification and verify your eligibility.
- Fill the Offline Application with the required fields of your details.
- Check your correct email id and Mobile number and also attach your Resume, Proof of address, Proof of citizenship (Aadhar card), Proof of Education certificate, Transfer Certificate, and Recent Passport photo.
- Pay your Application fees (If Applicable)
- Cross Check your details before sending your application to the given address
- Send it to the Above given Postal Address which is mentioned above or available in the notification.
- Send your application form by Speed post with proper stamp (Speed post will make your application to receive faster at the Recruitment Office.